ASC Centre Ministry of Defense Recruitment 2021: ASC Center South (Bangalore) announce– 2 ATC, Ministry of Defense has released the employment newspaper dated 12 June to 18 June 2021 for recruitment to the post of Civil Motor Driver, Cleaner, Cook and Civilian Catering Instructor.
ASC Centre, Ministry of Defense notification has been published for Eligible and interested candidates can apply for ASC Center Recruitment 2021 through offline mode within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
ASC Center Ministry of Defense Vacancy Details:
Total Posts – 100
Civil Motor Driver – 42 (UR-12, SC-6, ST-3, OBC-11, EWS-4, MSP-2, ESM-4)
- Cleaner –40 (UR-11, SC-6, ST-3, OBC-10, EWS-4, MSP-2, ESM-4)
- 3. Cook – 15 (UR-7, SC-2, ST-1, OBC-4, ESM-1)
- 4. Civilian Catering Instructor – 3 (UR-2, OBC-1)ASC Center Ministry of Defense Salary :1. Civil Motor Driver: Rs.19900/-
- 3. Cook:Rs.19900/-
- 4. Civilian Catering Instructor: Rs.19900/-
Eligibility Criteria for ASC Center Ministry of Defense Jobs:
Educational qualification:1. Civil Motor Driver – 10th pass. Both LMV and HMV license and 2 years experience.
- Cleaner – 10th pass and proficient in cleaner job.
- 3. Cook – 10th pass and proficient in cooking.
- 4. Civilian Catering Instructor – 10th pass and Diploma/Certificate in Catering.Age Range: 18 to 25 years
Selection Process for ASC Center Ministry of Defence:
Selection will be done on the basis of merit.
How To Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts in the prescribed format at Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment Board, CHQ, ASC Center (South) -2 ATC, Agram Post, Bangalore 560007 within 3 days from the date of issue of advertisement. Check the Candidate Official Notification for more details.
Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 12 June 2021
End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 12 July 2021