Food Corporation of India (FCI) Recruitment for 89 AGM / Medical Officer 2021
Total Posts: 89
• AGM Administration: 30 Posts
• AGM Technical: 27 Posts
• AGM Account: 22 Posts
• AGM Law: 08 Posts
• Medical Officer: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Fee & Other Details: Please Read Official Notification.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01-03-2021
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30-03-2021
Advertisement: Click Here
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Multiple disabilities means a combination of two or more disabilities mentioned below:
- Low Vision
- Leprosy cured persons
- Hearing impairment (deaf and hard of hearing)
- Locomotor disability
- Intellectual disability
- Mental illness
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Muscular dystrophy
- Specific learning disabilities
- Acid Attack victims
Therefore, some examples of multiple disabilities covered under clause „e‟ are:
- Blindness plus Hearing Impairment
- Locomotor Disability (OA, OL, BA, BL, OAL, BLOA, BLA) plus Cerebral Palsy
- Mental Illness plus Muscular Dystrophy
- Autism plus Acid Attack Victim
- Blindness plus Specific Learning Disability
- Blindness plus Leprosy Cured
- Dwarfism plus Acid Attack Victim
- One Arm plus Dwarfism
- Both Leg One Arm plus Acid Attack Victim
NOTEi. A CANDIDATE CAN APPLY ONLY FOR ANY ONE OF THE POST CODE A, B, C, D and E.
ii. If a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of the Notice of examination, wherever applicable, order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications, will required to be produced by the candidates at the time of Document Verification and as and when required by FCI, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications. The decision of FCI shall be final and binding in this regard.
iii. Candidates should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/OGPA/Grades are awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. If called for subsequent phases, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia indicating the norms of the University regarding a conversion of CGPA/OGPA/Grades into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
iv. The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained.
v. Relevant experience should be after acquiring minimum required qualification for the relevant post.
- In making appointments in the services of the Corporation, reservations, relaxation of age limits and other
concessions would be provided to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other category of persons as
per instructions issued by Government of India from time to time.
- The prescribed qualifications, experience, age limit shall be reckoned as on 01/01/2021.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC categories are eligible for maximum age relaxation of 05 and
- If there are no posts reserved for reserved category candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS category;
these candidates may apply against unreserved posts; provided they meet all the criteria prescribed for
unreserved candidates. The SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates will not be considered for any relaxation in age
and relaxation in qualifying marks in Online Test / Interview or at any stage in the entire recruitment
process if they apply for unreserved posts. However, SC/ST/PwBD/Women will be exempted from payment
of application fees in such cases.
- The maximum age limit in case of departmental (FCI) employee is 50 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years for PwBD, 15 years for PwBD candidates belonging to SC/ST
and13 years for PwBD candidates belonging to OBC. Relaxation in age limit shall be applicable irrespective
of the fact whether the post is reserved (for PwBD) or not, provided the post is identified for PwBD.
- PwBD candidate can apply, against vacancies reflected above, for a post even if there is no vacancy
reserved for PwBD but that post has been identified as suitable for PwBD. However, such candidate will be
considered for selection to such post by General standard of merit.
- The aforesaid reservation and relaxation is not applicable to OBC candidates falling within the creamy layer.
- Further, the reservations & relaxations will be provided to OBC Candidates as specified by the Central
Government in the list prepared by the Government of India from time to time for the purpose of making
provisions for reservation of appointments or posts in favour of backward classes of citizens. The form of
certificate to be produced by Other Backward Classes candidates should be in the prescribed format only
for the posts under the Government of India only. The prescribed format of the certificate to be produced
should be as per Annexure-B as amended by Government of India from time to time.
- EWS reservation is subject to further directives of Government of India and outcome of any litigation. The
appointment is provisional and subject to the Income and Asset certificate being verified through the proper
channels and if the verification reveals that the claim to belong to EWS is fake/false the services will be
terminated forthwith without assigning any further reasons and without prejudice to such further action as
may be taken under the provisions of the Indian Penal Code for production of fake/false certificate. The
Income and Asset Certificate (Annexure-C) issued by any one of the authorities mentioned in the
prescribed format as given in Annexure-C shall only be accepted as proof of candidate’s claim as
belonging to EWS.
- The Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs) or
Short-Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least five years military services as
on 01st January, 2021 and have been released:-
(i) On completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one
year from 01st January, 2021) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of
misconduct or in efficiency;