1,875 total views
GETCO Recruitment for 352 Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer / Electrical / Civil) Posts 2021
Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited (GETCO) Recruitment for 352 Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Electrical / Civil) Posts 2021
Total Posts: 352 Posts
• Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Electrical): 300 Posts
• Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Civil): 52 Posts
Educational Qualification & Other Details: Please Read Official Notification.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 18-06-2021
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 08-07-2021
- Candidates are required to submit ONLINE Application only, compulsorily through www.getcogujarat.com. The candidates shall have to generate Registration ID online by filling-up the online Application Form. The candidates
should retain the printout of Registration Form and the same shall be required at all stages during recruitment process.
- The candidates shortlisted for online test on the basis of their “online applications” are NOT required to submit any document/certificate at present. The self-attested photocopies of all the relevant original documents / certificates shall be required to be submitted by the candidates as and when asked at the time of verification of original documents / certificates at appropriate stage.
- Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature
for being considered for further selection process.
- Since the shortlisting and further process shall be purely on the basis of details
submitted by the candidates in online application form, the candidates must fully
ensure that they fulfill the requisite criteria and all the details are filled-up correctly
in every respect and nothing should be concealed or withheld by them. If any
information furnished is found false at any time, his/her candidature/appointment
shall be cancelled without any notice.
- The persons who are convicted in any court of law are not eligible to apply as per
- The link for online application will be put up on GETCO website on 18.06.2021.
and the link will remain open for 21 days from the date of opening of link. The
candidates are requested to regularly check the GETCO website for updates.
Online Exam and Result
- The exam will be conducted by online mode only considering the number of
candidates registered. The details of syllabus for online exam is given in Clause –
- The question paper for the online exam shall be consisting of 100 Multiple Choice
Questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks. There shall be negative marking
system and ¼ th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total
marks scored. The question paper will be in English Language only.
- If applications are received in large number, the examination will be held in
multiple batches / sessions and candidates’ scores shall be normalized as per
Normalization formula given herewith on the last page.
- After completion of online exam, the provisional Answer Key will be published. The
candidates can view provisional Answer Key and in case of any objection the
same can be raised on payment of fees within prescribed time on publishing the
same. This will also be through online mode only.
- The objections, if any, so received will be put up before the subject experts for
review. Upon completion of above, the result and final answer key will be
published on Company’s website.
- The Management reserves the right to short-list, select and reject any candidate
for online exam as the case may be for selection.
- As per GSO-3 Dtd.19.01.2015 and subsequent amendments thereof, in online
examination the minimum eligibility cut-off marks for selection will be 50 for
Unreserved category candidates and 45 marks for reserved category candidates.
If online exam is held in multiple batches / sessions, the marks shall be considered
after normalization as per the normalization formula given herewith on the last
page. The normalized score will be considered upto two decimals in case of
fraction. The selection will be made purely on the basis of merit considering
available vacancies and reservation rules.
- 5% marks (of secured marks in online test / normalized score in case of multiple
batches) over and above actual marks secured shall be added for widow female
candidates. The widow female candidate, if remarried shall not be given
advantage of grace of 5 % marks. Further, the widow female candidates shall
categorically state so and inform if they are remarried with necessary documentary
- While preparing selection list, if two or more candidates are found with equal
score, the selection will be in the following manner:
i) They will be kept in merit according to their date of birth i.e. the elder will be
kept in priority to younger. Candidates of Gujarat domicile will be given
priority over non-domicile candidates irrespective of date of birth/age.
ii) In case the date of birth is also found same, then the candidate securing
higher percentage in final year (last two semesters) shall be considered
above the candidate securing lower percentage in final year (last two
iii) In case all the above three factors are same i.e. equal score, equal date of
birth and equal percentage in final year (last two semesters), the alphabetical
sequence of the name of the candidate starting from A will be considered.
- The selection list as and when required as per the vacancy and roster position
shall be drawn from the result published. The result published shall be valid for a
period of one year from the date of publication.
- The Management reserves the right to cancel the selection list at any time at its
sole discretion, without assigning any reasons thereof.
- The selection for the above posts shall be on the basis of marks obtained in online
exam and subject to reservation rules and successful document verification. Mere
appearance of name in the selection list does not confer any right of appointment
and the actual appointment will depend upon the availability of vacancies and
roster position, successful document verification and medical fitness.