72 total views
Gujarat University Degree Certificate Form 2021
(1) The fee for admission to a Degree/Diploma is Rs. 260/-.Students who appeared during 2011-2016 and who have passed examination after with their withheld result declared for Regular students of BA,BCA,BBA, BCOM,BSC,BEd, MCOM,MA,MSC Programme and Students who appeared during 2011-2016 for Regular students of BA,BCA,BBA, BCOM,BSC,BEd, MCOM,MA,MSC Programme have to contact Exam Convocation Dept.
(2) The fees may be paid ONLINE in HDFC Bank.
(3) Candidates who intend to receive more than one degree at the same Convocation should apply a separate prescribed application form for each degree.
(4) Fees once paid cannot be refunded or held in reserve for a future convocation.
(5) For B.Pharm. / D.Pharm. Candidate:
Candidate must Upload Copy of Practical Training certificate issued by the Principal of the College and submit to University.
(6) For M.B.,B.S./B.D.S./Bachelor of Physiotherapy Candidate:
Candidate must Upload Copy of one year horsemanship / internship completion certificate issued by the University and submit to University.
(7)Complaints regarding the non-receipt of degree certificate or errors in the certificates should be made within one month from the date of receipt of Degree Certificate. Complaints made thereafter will in no case be attended to.