233 total views
HMT Machine Tools Ltd Company Trainee – 12 Posts NCVT/ ITI
HMT Last Date :- 29-04-2021
HMT Position :- Company Trainee-(NCVT/ITI+NAC) (Multi Skilled/experienced) (Direct/Indirect)
Qualifications :- NCVT/ITI+NAC from any recognized institute/board
Upper Age Limit ( As on 01.04.2021) :- 33 Years
NOTE:The numbers ofrequirements asindicated above are tentative. Actualrequirement may, vary based on further assessmen
2)TERMS OF OFFER
a. The engagement for all the above vacancies will be made initially as Company
Trainees with 3 years training. During the training period, the trainees will be
entitled for stipendonly.
b. On successful completion of the training, in addition to the Basic Wage & DA the
other benefits such as Company Accommodation/ HRA, CCA, Canteen Allowance,
Washing Allowance, PF, Gratuity, ESI/Medical Benefit Scheme, Conveyance
Reimbursement, Performance Payment, Monthly Incentive, Leave Encashment etc.,
are admissible as per Company Rules.
3) Selection Procedure:
a) Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit, experience, qualification &
performance in the Practical Test/Written Test. The Tests(Total Marks-100) will be
conducted in two stages:
1st stage : “ Practical Test” for Skill Testing – 70 Marks
2nd stage: “ Written Test” for Aptitude &
General Knowledge – 30 Marks
c) Mere possession of the qualification will not entitle a candidate to be called for
Written Test and PracticalTest.
d) The Management reserves the right to raise/lower the minimum eligibility
standards/criteria by taking into account the qualification and relevant experience
while short-listing forthe candidatesto attend the practical test/ written test.
e) The Management reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of requirements
based on the organizational need.
f) Management reserves the right to relax age and experience as also to consider related
qualification & experience in case of deserving /exceptional candidates.
g) The Management reserves the right to select the candidate for any other post apart
from notified post based on performance in the practical test/written test.
h) The Management reserves the right to recommend/select the candidate for any
Subsidiary Companies/Units of HMT Limited.
5) Medical Fitness:
prior to their engagement after due selection. Those found medically unfit will not be
engaged and the offer letter shall stand withdrawn in such cases.
Please note: candidates with colour blindness need not apply, since the job
requirements is for the machine tool industry.
6) ApplicationProcessing Fee: The processing /examination fee is payable as under;
A non-refundable account payee Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- for General, EWS &
Only Rs.250/- will be the processing fee for SC / ST category, drawn in favour of
HMT Machine Tools Limited, Bangalore on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bangalore
is to be enclosed along with the prescribed application. No other mode of payment is
acceptable. Candidates are advised to write their name and address on reverse side of
Demand Draft. No fee is to be paid by Persons with Disability (PWD).
Application without proper Demand Draft (except PWD) will be summarily rejected.
7) Reservation & Relaxations:
- Reservations and Age relaxation for different categories viz., SC/ST /OBC/PWD/ExServicemen/Minority/EWS etc., are as per Govt. of India Directives.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Minority/Ex-Servicemen/ EWS category
should enclose copy of the certificate issued by the Competent Authority to that effect
(format available inCareers section of our website (www.hmtindia.com).
- Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to produce the recently obtained
OBC Certificate and self-undertaking for OBC (Non-creamy layer) status (not older
than 6 months as on the date of advertisement) in the format prescribed by Govt. of
India, issued by Competent Authority (format available in Careers section of our
- Candidates applying under EWS category are required to produce ‘Income and Asset
of the Family Certificate’ in the prescribed format (format available in Careers section
of our website(www.hmtindia.com).
- Candidates belonging to PWD/Ex-Servicemen are required to furnish attested copies
of certificates in support of their claim.
8) General Condition
- Only Indian Nationals need apply. Preference will be given to candidates having
- Incomplete application or applications not in the prescribed format will be rejected
and no correspondence in thisregard will be entertained.
- Candidates fulfilling the above said criteria of qualification, experience only need to
- WheneverCGPA/OGPAorlettergrade in aqualifying degree is awarded, equivalent
percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms
adopted by University/ Institute. Pease also attach a supporting document to this
effect from University/Institute.
- If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not found in
conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, then the same
will be liable for rejection at any stage of selection process or even after
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or by bringing political or other
outside influence with regard to selection / engagementshall be a disqualification.
- Applicant serving in Government Departments/Public Sector Enterprises/SemiGovt. Organizationsshould apply through proper channel or produceNoObjection
Certificate at the time of written test, failing which they will not be permitted to
appear for the written test.
- Only candidates selected after written test will be called for document verification.
The selected candidate has to produce the original documents/ certificates/
testimonials in proof of Age (Only SSLC/SSC/ 10th Standard Board Certificate will
be admitted as proof of age), qualification, experience, caste/category as
mentioned/ enclosed in the application at the time of document verification. If
any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not found to be in
conformity with eligibility criteria at the time of document verification, then the
candidature shall be liable for rejection.
- The outstation candidates called for documents verification will be paid to and fro
SLEEPER CLASS train fare by the shortest route or actual whichever is lower on
production of proof of journey. No TA or DA will be paid for appearing in the
- Engagement of selected candidates is subject to verification of Caste and Character
and Antecedents & past employment, as the case may be, from the concerned
authorities as per rules of the Company.
- The Company will not be responsible for any damage/injury/loss to the individual,
if any, sustained during the entire selection process and journey.
- The Management reserves the right to cancel subject notification part or the entire
recruitment/selection process at its discretion. Management also reserves the right
to absorb the selected candidates based on experience & qualification as per
requirement of the Company, at its sole discretion. No correspondence will be
entertained from the candidates who have not been short listed for the written test.
- No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility will
- Management will not be responsible for delayed receipt/non-receipt of applications.
- Management reserves the right to call or not to call any/ all of the candidates who
have responded against this advertisement.
- The selected candidate shall have to indicate his/ her acceptance of the offer within
one week from the receipt of offer, if not, the same will be offered to next candidate
in the order of merit. However, the Competent Authority may grant extension of
time depending upon the exigencies on case to case basis.
- The list of selected candidates is valid up-to one year only after the date of
written test. The engagement/offer letter for placement of candidates will be
issued as and when the vacancyarises.
- Number of vacancies notified may increase/decrease at the need of the Company &
the decision of management regarding selection will be final.
- The Company also reserves the right to cancel/curtail/enlarge the selection process
and/ or the selection process there under without any further notice and without
assigning any reasons
- Candidates on successful completion of Company trainee period will be reclassified only upon clearing written test/practical test.
- The court of Jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Bangalore alone.
9)HOW TO APPLY:
Application in the prescribed format duly filled, enclosing therewith DD and a set of
self attested photocopies of the relevant certificates in proof of qualification, age,
category, experience etc., as listed below and affixing passport size photograph at the
space provided should be sent in sealed cover superscribed’ APPLICATION FOR THE
POST OF COMPANY TRAINEE (NCVT/ITI+NAC Branch asthe case may be)so as to
reach the following address on or before 29.04.2021.