- India post payments bank recruitment 2021 : Manager, Sr Manager & Other – 44 Posts
India post payments bank recruitment 2021 : Manager, Sr Manager & Other – 44 Posts
- India post payments bank recruitment 2021 : Manager, Sr Manager & Other – 44 Posts
- India post payments bank recruitment Eligibility Criteria: The Age and Post Qualification Experience as on 01.09.2021 for the posts specified at table 3 are prescribed as under:
- India post payments bank recruitment Category wise Vacancies in Regular Cadre:
- 6. India post payments bank recruitment Selection Process:
- 6. India post payments bank recruitment Application Fee / Intimation Charges (Non-Refundable)
- 6. India post payments bank recruitment Reservations & Relaxations:
- 6. India post payments bank recruitment Pay scale and allowances for Regular position:
- India post payments bank recruitment In addition to the above, the officer would be entitled to Performance Pay as per criteria defined by IPPB from time to time.
- 9. India post payments bank recruitment Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct
- 6. India post payments bank recruitment General information:
India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) has been setup under the Department of Post, Ministry of Communications with 100% equity owned by Government of India having 650 branches all over India which aims to utilize all of India’s 1,55,015 post offices as access points and 3~Lakh Postmen and Gramin Dak Sewaks (GDS) to provide doorstep banking services. IPPB is leading the next revolution of banking and financial literacy and this new model will pave the way for India’s largest banking network to reach each and every corner of the nation.
In order to support our future growth and transformation challenges, we invite applications from qualified, energetic and dynamic candidates who will be appointed in Scale II, III, IV, V, VI & VII on Regular/ Deputation basis through online application mode in different disciplines as per details given below. Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria may apply online from 09.10.2021 to 23.10.2021 by visiting our website www.ippbonline.com. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- India post payments bank recruitment IMPORTANT DATES:
|(i)||Opening date for On-line Registration of Applications||09.10.2021 : 10.00 AM|
|(ii)||Last date of On-line Submission of Applications with Fee||23.10.2021 : 11.59 PM|
- Detailed instructions may be referred at the time of applying online application.
- Candidates in their own interest are advised, not to wait till the last date & time for applying online. IPPB shall not be responsible, if candidates are not able to submit their applications due to last time rush.
Abbreviations used: MMGS: Middle Management Grade/ Scale, SMGS: Senior Management Grade/ Scale, TEGS: Top Executive Grade/ Scale, UR: Un-reserved, OBC (NCL): Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer), EWS: Economically Weaker Section, SC: Scheduled Caste, ST: Scheduled Tribe, PWD: Persons with Disability, OC: Orthopedically Challenged, VI: Visual Impairment, HI: Hearing Impairment, PSB: Public Sector Bank, PSU: Public Sector Undertaking.
India post payments bank recruitment Eligibility Criteria: The Age and Post Qualification Experience as on 01.09.2021 for the posts specified at table 3 are prescribed as under:
|Scale||Designation/ Post||Age (as on 01-09-2021)||Post Qualification Work Experience in Officer Cadre|
|MMGS-II||Manager||23 to 35 years||3 Years|
|MMGS-III||Senior Manager||26 to 35 Years||6 Years|
|SMGS-IV||Chief Manager||29 to 45 Years||9 Years|
|SMGS-V||Assistant General Manager||32 to 45 Years||12 Years|
|TEGS-VI||Deputy General Manager||35 to 55 Years||15 Years|
|TEGS –VII||General Manager||38 to 55 Years||18 Years|
- India post payments bank recruitment Details of number of vacancies (tentative) including Backlog reserved vacancies:
|Department||Scale||Post/Designation||Type of Employment||No. of Vacancies||Vacancy reserved for|
|Technology||V||AGM (Enterprise/ Integration Architect)||Regular||1||1|
|IV||Chief Manager (Digital Technology)||Regular||1||1|
|IV||Chief Manager (IT Project Management)||Regular||1||1|
|IV||Chief Manager (Banking & Payment Solution Architect)||Regular||1||1|
|III||Senior Manager (Network/ Infrastructure Administration)||Regular||1||1|
|III||Senior Manager (System/ Database Administration)||Regular||1||1|
|II||Manager (Digital Technology)||Regular||1||1|
|Information Security||IV||Chief Manager (Security Architect)||Regular||1||1|
|III||Senior Manager (Security Administration)||Regular||2||1||1|
|Product||V||AGM – BSG (Business Solutions Group)||Regular||1||1|
|IV||Chief Manager (Retail Products)||Regular||1||1|
|IV||Chief Manager (PG Acquiring)||Regular||1||1|
|IV||Chief Manager (Operations)||Regular||1||1|
|III||Senior Manager (Operations)||Regular||1||1|
|Risk Management||VI||DGM (Risk)/Chief Risk Officer||Regular||1||1|
|IV||Chief Manager (Fraud Monitoring)||Regular||1||1|
|Finance||VI||DGM (Finance & Accounts)||Deputation||1||–||–||–||–||–|
|V||AGM (Financial Planning, Budgeting and Analysis)||Regular||1||1|
|CEO Office||III||Company Secretary||Regular||1||1|
India post payments bank recruitment Category wise Vacancies in Regular Cadre:
|Grade||Scale||Category wise Vacancies|
Reservation is applicable for Persons with Disability (minimum 40% Disability) as per Government of India norms.
Note: Number of vacancies is tentative and may increase or decrease as per requirement of the Bank.
5. India post payments bank recruitment General instructions for candidates applying for the above mentioned positions:
- The candidate working in Central/State Government/PSBs/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies must be working in the immediate lower scale or equivalent for a minimum period of one year.
- For candidates working in Private Sector, the CTC applicable in the immediate lower scale in IPPB (refer point 09- Compensation/Pay of this advertisement), must be drawn by the candidate for at least a period of one year.
- The Degree/ PG Diploma/ PG Degree must be from the recognized University/Institute, recognized AICTE/UGC/Central or Deemed University and should be regular/full time course. In case of any dispute arising about admissibility of any particular qualification, the decision of India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) shall be final and binding.
- For all the minimum qualifications, the minimum qualifying marks shall be 60% except the qualifications like CS/CA/ICWA.
- Wherever percentage (%) of marks is not awarded by the Board/ University/ Institute and only grades (e.g. GPA
/CGPA/CQPI) are awarded, the same should be converted to the exact equivalent percentage (%) of marks as per the following formula:
- For the purpose of calculating final marks, the aggregate marks of all semesters/ years would be taken. Rounding of percentage will not be acceptable under any circumstances, hence 60% of marks and above will only be considered. On a 10-point scale CGPA/GPA of 6.0 will be considered as 60 %. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.9 % will be treated as less than 60%.
- In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute and web based certificate is issued, then the date of passing will be reckoned from the original document / certificate issued and signed by the appropriate authority.
Candidates of SC/ST/OBC-NCL category can also apply for Unreserved Post/ vacancy but they cannot claim any relaxation otherwise applicable for reserved categories
6. India post payments bank recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be made on the basis of Interview. However, Bank reserves the right to conduct assessment, Group Discussion or Online Test in addition to interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview/Group Discussion or Online Test.
- IPPB reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the Assessment/ Interview/ Group Discussion or Online Test after preliminary screening/ short listing with reference to candidates’ qualification, experience, profile vis-a-vis job requirements, etc.
- Results of the candidates who have qualified for various stages of the recruitment process and the list of candidates finally selected will be made available on the website. Final select list will be published on the website.
6. India post payments bank recruitment Application Fee / Intimation Charges (Non-Refundable)
|Category of Applicant||Application Fee|
|SC/ST/PWD (Only Intimation charges)||INR 150.00 (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty Only)|
|For all others||INR 750.00 (Rupees Seven Hundred fifty Only)|
- Candidates should ensure their eligibility before paying the fees/applying online.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other future selection process.
- Reservations and relaxations for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) / PWD (Degree of Disability 40% or above) candidates will be provided as per guidelines of Govt. of India for the purpose.
- Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen category candidates is applicable as per Government of India guidelines.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and 10 years for PWD-UR, 13 years for PWD-OBC (Non-Creamy layer) and 15 years for PWD-SC/ST candidates.
- The age of candidates claiming relaxation under point 8 should not exceed 56 years as on 1-Sept-2021.
- The OBC candidates who belong to ‘Creamy Layer’ are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC Category and such candidates have to indicate their category as General.
6. India post payments bank recruitment Pay scale and allowances for Regular position:
|S. No||Scale||Basic Pay Scale||Approximate CTC (Per Month)|
|1||Scale VII||76,520 – 2,120 (4) – 85,000||₹2,92,000/-|
|2||Scale VI||68,680 – 1,960 (4) – 76,520||₹2,60,000/-|
|2||Scale V||59,170 – 1,650 (2) – 62,470 – 1,800 (2) – 66,070||₹2,06,000/-|
|3||Scale IV||50,030 – 1,460 (4) – 55870 – 1,650 (2) – 59,170||₹1,74,000/-|
|4||Scale III||42,020 – 1,310 (5) – 48,570 – 1,460 (2) – 51,490||₹1,47,000/-|
|5||Scale II||31,705 – 1,145 (1) – 32,850 – 1,310 (10) – 45,950||₹1,16,000/-|
|6||Scale I||23,700 – 980 (7) – 30,560 – 1,145 (2) – 32,850 – 1,310 (7) – 42,020||₹94,000/-|
Note: Bank is in the process of implementing 11th Bipartite Settlement/8th Joint Note of IBA.
The Cost to Company (CTC) of officers includes other pay and perks, such as Dearness Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Special Allowance, Fixed Personal Pay, Bouquet of Allowance (@50% of basic pay), NPS, Gratuity, HRA/ Leased accommodation & Mediclaim Facility etc. as per service rules in force from time to time.
India post payments bank recruitment In addition to the above, the officer would be entitled to Performance Pay as per criteria defined by IPPB from time to time.
- Posting: The selected officers will be posted at Corporate Office, New Delhi. However, officer may be posted anywhere in India. Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India should apply.
- Service Agreement Bond (for regular officers): The selected candidates in scale II & III are required to serve the company for a minimum period of 36 months. Failure on the part of candidate to serve the Company for a minimum period of 36 (Thirty-Six) months would be termed as breach of bond agreement. The candidate will be required to execute a bond of Rs. 2 Lakhs plus applicable GST for the same at the time of joining.
- Application Guidelines: A candidate can apply for more than one post by filling separate applications for each post. Candidates can apply online only from 09.10.2021 to 23.10.2021. No other mode of application (other than online) will be accepted. The last date for submission of online application is 23.10.2021 up to 11.59 PM.
9. India post payments bank recruitment Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct
Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars/details/information or make statements that are false, incorrect, tampered, fabricated and should not conceal or suppress any material information while filling up the application form and submitting the attested copies of testimonials. In case it is detected at any time that the candidate has indulged in any of the above-mentioned activities, he/she will not only be disqualified but will be liable to be dismissed from the services of IPPB at any time, even after being selected and after joining IPPB’s service. At the time of Interview, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of:
- Using unfair means during the selection process, or
- Impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person, or
- Misbehaving in the Personal Interview/ Group Discussion, or
- Resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature, including resorting to canvassing for his candidature, or obtaining support for his/her candidature, by any means, such candidate may, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, shall also be liable:
- To be disqualified from the selection process for which he / she is a candidate;
- To be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any examination or recruitment conducted by IPPB.
- India post payments bank recruitment Medical Fitness
Medical Fitness and Character (wherever applicable) verification of selected candidates: The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being declared medically fit by a Doctor or a panel of Doctors approved by IPPB and upon satisfactory verification of their character, antecedents (wherever applicable). Till such time, their appointment will be provisional.
6. India post payments bank recruitment General information:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Incomplete on-line application, in any respect shall be rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained. In addition, no other means/mode of submission of application shall be accepted under any circumstances.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in the Written Exam/ Interview.
- No modifications are allowed after candidate submits the online application form. If any discrepancies are found between the data filled by the candidate online and the original testimonies, his candidature is liable to be rejected.
- If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/ her candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining.
Candidates employed with Central or State Government / PSBs / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies have to produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of interview. If the candidate fails to provide the NOC at the time of Interview he/she will not be allowed to appear for the interview
- The management reserves the right to fill or not to fill or partially fill any of the above positions without assigning any reasons whatsoever. IPPB also reserves the right to cancel / restrict / modify / alter the recruitment process, if required.
- Any modifications/ amendments /corrigendum in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on IPPB’s official website. No further press advertisement will be published. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit IPPB’s website regularly for this purpose.
- All correspondence/announcements with respect to above recruitment process shall be done through e-mail/notices on the company’s website. Important information regarding recruitment will be available in IPPB website and as such, candidates are advised to visit the same frequently. It is the responsibility of the candidate to download/print the Admit Card/ Interview Call Letters. Company will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/ wrong Email ID provided by the candidate or due to any other reason. Candidate’s E-mail Id and Mobile No. should be valid for at least one year.
- For any queries related to online application candidates may write on company’s email id: email@example.com.
- Terms and Conditions of Deputation enclosed as Annexure – I.
- Please go through the detailed instructions before filling online application- Annexure – II.
- Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Delhi only.