159 total views
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Ahmedabad NTPC (CEN 01/2019) Notice on 6th Phase of Exam Schedule for CBT1 (22/03/2021)
More DetailsClick Here
(FOR RECRUITMENT OF VARIOUS NTPC GRADUATE AND UNDERGRADUATE POSTS)
NOTICE on 6th PHASE of EXAM SCHEDULE FOR CBT-1
- The 6th phase of 1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT-1) will be held on April 1, 3, 5, 6,
7 and 8 for approximately 6 lakh candidates.
- For the candidates who are scheduled in the above dates, the LINK for viewing the
Exam City & Date and downloading of Free Travelling Authority for SC/ST candidates
will be made available on all RRB websites on 22.03.2021 at 09.00 PM.
- Downloading of E-Call letters will start 4 days prior to the exam date mentioned in
Exam City and date intimation link.
- Necessary intimation is also being sent to all those candidates scheduled in the above
dates to their E-mail and Mobile numbers given in their online Application.
- All other remaining candidates will be scheduled in due course as and when the dates
are finalized. Hence candidates are advised to visit official websites of RRBs also for
- HELP DESK – A Help Desk has already been provided on all RRB official websites.
Candidates are advised to use this Help Desk for seeking clarifications.
- Candidates are advised to refer only to the official websites of RRBs for latest updates
on the recruitment process. Please do not be misled by unauthenticated sources.
- Candidates are advised to strictly follow COVID-related guidelines issued along with
the call letter. Use of Face Mask is mandatory. Candidates will be allowed entry only if
wearing a Face Mask and the Face mask shall be worn at all times. (except at the time
of capturing photograph)
- Candidates are also advised to carefully read and comply with the instructions
uploaded along with the e-call letter. Particularly on banned items: electronic gadgets
such as Mobile phones, pager, watches, Bluetooth enabled devices, calculators,
metallic wears, bangles, belts, bracelets etc. are NOT ALLOWED inside the Test Centre.