Sarkari Naukri Result 2021 Live Updates – SBI PO Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 2056 Posts
PostsTotal Posts: 2056 Posts
Application Fee & Intimation Charges
For General, EWC, OBC: Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including Intimation Charges)
For SC/ ST/ PWD: Nil
Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card & Internet Banking
- Starting Date for Apply Online including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates: 05-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 25-10-2021
- Dates for Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters: 1st / 2nd week November 2021 onwards
- Dates for Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination: November/ December 2021
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination: December 2021
- Download of Main Examination Call letter: 2nd /3rd week December 2021 onwards
- Dates f or Phase II: Online Main Examination: December 2021
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination: January 2022
- Download of Phase-III Call Letter: 1st/ 2nd week of February 2022 onwards
- Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises): 2nd/ 3rd week of February 2022
- Declaration of Final Result: February / March 2022
- Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community candidates:
- Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training: 1st week of November 2021 onwards
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training: 2nd week of November 2021
Age Limit (as on 01-04-2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Candidates should born have been born not later than 01-04-2000 and not earlier than 02-04-1991 (both days inclusive). Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification.
|Probationary Officer (GEN)||810||—|
|Probationary Officer (OBC)||540||20|
|Probationary Officer (SC)||300||24|
|Probationary Officer (ST)||150||12|
|Probationary Officer (EWS)||200||—|
- IPR Recruitment 2021 : Institute of Plasma Research (IPR) Recruitment for Clerk Posts 2021
- Current Affairs today – Current Affairs – Gujarati-2021
- Sarkari Naukri 2021 LIVE : ભારતીય નૌકાદળમાં 10 મી પાસ યુવાનો માટે તક, વિગતો અહીં જુઓ
- India post payments bank recruitment 2021 : Manager, Sr Manager & Other – 44 Posts
- 10 th Pass Indian Navy Sailor (MR) April 2022 Batch – Apply Online for 300 Posts
Prospective candidates, who aspire to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer,
can apply after carefully reading the advertisement regarding eligibility criteria, online
registration processes, payment of application fee, issuance of call letters, process &
pattern of examinations/ interview, etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and
follow the prescribed processes.
Eligible candidates are required to register on-line for the recruitment process which will be
held in three phases viz. (i) Phase-I; (ii) Phase-II; and (iii) Phase-III. Candidates who are
shortlisted after Phase-I will have to appear for Phase-II. Candidates who are shortlisted
after the Phase-II will be subsequently called for Phase-III.
(A) Essential Academic Qualifications (as on 31.12.2021): Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/
Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2021. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2021.
Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant may also apply
Use of Scribe & compensatory time: The facility of scribe would be allowed to a person who has disability of 40% or more if so desired by the person and is meant for only those persons with disability who have physical limitation to write including that of speed. In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply:
• Candidates who are eligible and wish to use the services of scribe in the examination should carefully indicate the same in the online application form.
• Both the candidate and the scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking, on the prescribed format at the time of online examination
• Such candidates who are eligible to use a scribe shall be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination whether availing the facility of scribe or not.
• Candidate will have to arrange his/ her own scribe at his/ her own cost.
• Any candidate who is not eligible to use scribe as per guidelines, as referred above, uses scribe in the online examination shall be disqualified to participate further in the process of recruitment.
• Any candidate who is using scribe should ensure that he/ she is eligible to use scribe in the examination as per the guidelines.
• If it is found that scribe is solving the papers himself, the candidature of the candidate is liable to be cancelled.
• Any candidate using scribe in violation of the above guidelines shall stand disqualified and can be removed from the service without notice, if already joined Bank.
• The scribe will be allowed to be used as per the guidelines issued vide Office Memorandum F.No.16-110/2003-DDIII dated February 26, 2013 of Government of India, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Department of Disability Affairs, New Delhi and clarification issued by Government of India, Ministry of Financial, Department of Financial Services vide letter No. F.No.3/2/2013-Welfare dated 26.04.2013.