33 total views
RRC Western Railway Group D Posts Eligibility
RRC Western Railway Group D Posts Eligibility Criteria: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Western Railway, Mumbai hires personnel in various Group D Posts. Candidates to gain eligibility to apply for these posts must satisfy the below given eligibility criteria…
Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must not be below 18 years nor it must be more than 33 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess 10th Standard or ITI or equivalent from a recognized Educational Institute/Board.
RRC Western Railway Group D Posts Selection Procedure
RRC Western Railway Group D Posts Selection Procedure: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Western Railway, Mumbai hires personnel in various Group D posts. The Selection Procedure followed by RRC for hiring personnel has been detailed below…
Selection Procedure: Selection Procedure followed by RRC is explained below in form of various stages of Recruitment Procedure…
- Written Examination
2. 2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
3. 3. Document Verification
4. 4. Medical Examination
1. Questions would be Objective Type
2. Questions would be on General Knowledge/Awareness/Mathematics/Reasoning and General Science etc.
3. 3. Negative Marking will be Prevali.
4. 4. Question Papers will be in English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati and Urdu Language only.Physical Efficiency Test: Candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Candidates will be called for the verification of the original certificates based on the merit of the written examination
All selected candidates will be subjected to medical examination at the time of appointment.