Sarkari Job : Baroda UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 250 Apprentice Posts
Application Fee Baroda UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2022
For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.450/-
For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs.100/-
Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking
Important Dates Baroda UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2022
Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment Fee: 05-03-2022
Last Date for Apply Online & Payment Fee: 15-03-2022
Age Limit (as on 01-03-2022) Baroda UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2022
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
Qualification Baroda UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2022
Candidates Should Possess Any Degree.
|Vacancy Details Baroda UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2022|
|Sl No||Post Name||Total|
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. Baroda UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2022|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Use of Scribe & compensatory time Baroda UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2022
The facility of scribe would be allowed to a person who has disability of 40% or more if so desired by the person and is meant for only those persons with disability who have physical limitation to write including that of speed. In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply:
▪ Candidates eligible for and who wish to use the services of scribe in the examination should carefully indicate the same in the online application form.
▪ Both the candidate and the scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking, in the prescribed format with passport size photograph of the scribe at the time of online examination.
▪ Such candidates who are eligible to use a scribe shall be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of the
examination whether availing the facility of scribe or not.
▪ Candidate will have to arrange his/ her/ their own scribe at his/ her/ their own cost. Baroda UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2022
▪ Any candidate who is not eligible to use scribe as per guidelines, as referred above, uses scribe in the online examination shall be disqualified to participate further in the process of engagement of apprentices.
▪ Any candidate who is using scribe should ensure that he is eligible to use scribe in the examination as per the guidelines mentioned above.
▪ Any candidate using scribe in violation of the above guidelines shall stand disqualified and can be removed from apprenticeship without notice, if already engaged as apprentice in the Bank.
▪ Scribe will be allowed to be used as per the guidelines issued vide Office Memorandum F.No.16-110/2003-DDIII dated February 26,
2013 of Government of India, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Department of Disability Affairs, New Delhi and clarification issued by Government of India, Ministry of Financial, Deptt. of Financial Services vide letter No. F. No 3/2/2013-Welfare dated 26.04.2013.
HOW TO APPLY Baroda UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2022
Candidates can apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted.(a) GUIDELINES FOR FILLING APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: [ONLINE MODE ONLY]:
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through website https://www.barodaupbank.in/career.php or http://bfsissc.com
careers – Engagement of Apprentices in BANK.Helpdesk: In case of any problem in filling up the form, queries may be made at Mobile no. 7704005671 (between 11:00 AM to 05:00 PM only on working days) or lodge his/her query on http://cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates are advised not to forget to mention ‘Engagement of Apprentice in BANK’ in the subject of the email.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the
declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/advices etc. by email/SMS.
i) Candidates should first scan their photograph, signature & documents as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph, signature & documents (Annexure-I).
ii) Candidates to visit website https://barodaupBank.in/career.php and open the appropriate Online Application Form, available in the ‘Current Openings’.
iii) Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data.
Thereafter, the registration is final and no change/ edit of any data will be allowed. The registration at this stage is provisional.
iv) After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
v) Fee can be paid by using debit card/credit card /internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
vi) On successful completion of transaction, e-receipt and application form with fee details will be generated, which may be printed for record. Printout of Application Form is NOT to be sent to BANK.
vii) If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.